We completed work on NEOS15 over the weekend. Car made an impressive 550kw on 35psi on our new mainline PRO HUB DYNO.
We upgraded the M1 ECU with our custom VVL engine firmware. This firmware allows for:
- 2 fuel efficiency tables based on VVL position
- 2 ignition load tables based on VVL position
- Minimum oil pressure for VVL
- Minimum oil temp for VVL
- Minimum vehicle speed
- Minimum and maximum manifold pressure
- These features are all in addition to the usual EXTREME package features such as rolling launch, cruise control, Motec keypad direct, etc.
MOTEC KEYPAD DIRECT – Simple demonstration on what we used for this car.
SR20 NEO-VVL build
Exhaust fabrication – 3.5″inch
Wiring for MoTeC M130 ECU package
Drive train upgrades – Brand new R33 diff and gearbox
PLAZMAMAN SR20 Intake Plenum + FIC Injectors + PLAZMAMAN fuel rail
Air Box fabrication